Someone asked me if we were going to stop blogging altogether now that our trip is done.
I do no want to, and yet you would think we would do a better job of keeping things up to date. It isn't that life is boring. Sure, weeding the corn for 5 hours is boring, but getting it done is great!
We will try to do better. Here is a quick list of the past two weeks:
Gatherings with friends
3 swim meets
Quick trip to Ohio for Dave and Caleb to be with Mom and Dad after he had quad bypass.
Our trusty gps lifted from our car:(
Band camp week
2 birthdays
Chicago mission trip fro Stephen
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
1 comment:
Even a quick update like this one is better than not blogging at all. I re-started blogging because our kids REALLY enjoy going back and seeing what we did and remembering, plus its a good way for the grandparents to keep up. I even plan on going back and slowly filling in the 9 or so months that are missing from the blog from the past year, though when I'll get to it remains to be seen. I would encourage you to continue...someday when the kids are gone and you have it to look back on you'll be glad you did! -Hansen
Post a Comment