We are going to take a three week trip to California and back. We will be visiting family and friends. We will be doing a lot of camping. And some of the places we hope to visit include:
Yosemite
Colorado Rockies
Glen Canyon
Mesa Verde
Lake Mead
Big Bear Lake
Montana De Oro State Park
And a few other places in-between.
Mostly, we will be making a whole new set of memories with our family. We pray that they will be ones that we will carry with us the rest of our lives!
Right now I wanted to see if this pad blog posting app will work. Here is a recent pic of our family by the way:

Dave
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
3 comments:
i'm sorry, who are you guys again? Well, doesn't matter, I look forward to getting to know you better with your posts.
I also took about a year off from blogging. Its never too late to start... totally jealous on the whole iPad thing! -hp
What a beautiful family picture! :)
Post a Comment