Tuesday, March 10, 2009

mudtime

(by Sonya)




So I do admit I wasn't sure whether to laugh or correct. I enjoy knowing our kids like to explore & discover & run every chance they get...& they prefer to do it outside.
In the Midwest early spring, that means mud. We do have an "ask mom if it is a good time for mud" rule. The children did not follow this particular rule on this particular day.
um. hm.
Well, I tried hard to be kind, but Ana's face here proves that I may have been a bit stern.
I can always hope for next time.
(they are cute, hm?)

2 comments:

The Webels said...

I probably would have been the stern one, Rebekah would have been the one laughing. I'm just "no fun" I guess...

Brinlee Geyer said...

Our kids did this with our neighbors and I approached it like this "Ben you should go outside and take the kids picture if you won't get mad at them" We both laughed. Did I mention ours was a mud throwing funniness?