I am difficult to buy for. I know this fact.
My wife stated today that the things I need are no fun to give (like socks).
The things I would be geeked out about are way too expensive! (you know - like a computer)
SO here we are. My wife trying to figure out what to get and me telling her it is alright because her love is not based on what she gets me at Christmas.
She is such a great, loving, wonderful wife I don't need stuff. At the same time, I will let you guys give her some encouragement.
Anyone else with this problem? Any ideas out there?
3 comments:
I am right there with you Dave......I dont really know?
My husband is the same way. We're just not exchanging gifts this year. Some years we don't. We don't need anything.
I'm impossible to buy for. I used to go for a cheaper tool (wood splitting wedge, hole saw kit, tire gauge, cats claw, etc), but anymore I don't really need those either. And if money was no object I can't even think of any big ticket items I would want, except maybe having the house paid off, or a guarantee of employment for the coming year, or a car that doesn't need any repairs, or a flat panel that would only get used to watch the Browns lose, or a Garmin that would hardly get used, or an African safari... Its much easier to stick with slippers or wool socks.
HP
Post a Comment