Saturday, August 25, 2007

Performer

Maci is quite the performer! All we have to do is set her in a prominent place (this time a stool) and she is ready to go! The first version is an adaptation of "Jesus Loves Me"



You may have heard Ana encourage her to a faster performance. So here is trial two:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK. I have never heard Jesus Loves Me done quite in this manner. Has she been listening to a lot of hip hop, possibly...? Also, I had never noticed the similarities between Jesus Loves Me and Old MacDonald had a Farm before, and there were in fact some moments I was not sure which song which she was singing.

For sure, for a completely original rendition and for finding a couple of notes that actually seemed to transcend the known musical scale, she wins my vote for American Idol.

G-pa

geyerba said...

O.K. That is the cutest performance I have heard in a long time. I think she is Broadway-bound. Luv Jo